We’ve been supplying, installing and repairing tail lifts and passenger lifts for commercial and mobility vehicles – plus other ancillary equipment, such as ramps and winches – for more than 30 years.
We have a highly experienced team of engineers and, thanks to our extensive expertise, we’re approved by all major manufacturers.
Our tail and passenger lift services include:
- Tail and passenger lift fitting – all makes and models, column, tuckaway, cantilever and retractable lifts
- Enhancement scheme approval to fit tail lifts to N1 and N2 panel vans
- Tail and passenger lift repairs and servicing – all makes and models
- Thorough statutory examinations, including LOLER and weight tests using accredited testing equipment
- Vehicle type approval and certification
- OEM warranty work – approved repairs
- Supplying and installing:
- Wheelchair tracking, restraints and steps
- Shutters, curtains and loadlock restraints
- Landing legs and demount docking
- Vehicle overhauls
With our nationwide network of engineers, we can undertake tail and passenger lift installation, repairs and servicing at your site – ensuring that your business continues to operate efficiently by minimising the downtime created by unnecessary vehicle movements. Alternatively, we can deliver tail lift services at our base in the West Midlands.
We also offer an emergency roadside assistance service; wherever you are, we’ll reach you within 90 minutes – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
To find out more, get in touch via our contact form, email us at email@example.com or call 08443 222 333.
Tail lift fitting
Our team of highly-skilled fitters have been installing tail lifts and passenger lifts for over 30 years. We've also been awarded enhancement scheme approval by the VCA, which means that our engineers can fit tail lifts to all makes and models of N1 and N2 panel vans. We’re approved agents for all major tail lift manufacturers.
Whether you’d like us to complete installation on-site or at our dedicated tail lift centre in the West Midlands, you can expect a highly efficient service with work completed to the highest possible standard – and vehicle downtime kept to a minimum.
Tail lift repairs
As well as fitting tail lifts, we also carry out an extensive range of tail lift repairs – at the roadside, on-site and at our purpose-built tail lift centre. Our fleet of well stocked and fully equipped service vehicles are manned by a team of experienced engineers. As a result, we can complete the majority of repairs on-site, keeping delays and disruption to a minimum. To minimise downtime, we:
- Complete repair work the same or next day
- Carry a large stock of spare parts
- Employ experienced engineers who are trained to quickly and accurately identify and fix problems
- Provide tail lift repairs wherever you are in the UK, via our nationwide network of engineers and emergency roadside assistance service
Tail lift servicing
Whether you’re a large fleet operator or a private individual, we offer servicing for both commercial and passenger tail lifts. Services are completed by our engineers, who specialise in servicing all makes of tail lifts and mobility lifts, for all tail lift manufacturers and vehicle models. We recommend that tail lifts are serviced every six months to ensure that they operate safely and efficiently at all times.
Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER) Weight Testing
Safe and successful lifting operations largely depend on the continued safety of the lifting equipment and accessories being used.
All lifting equipment, including tail lifts, must be thoroughly examined in accordance with the latest LOLER guidelines, which are designed to ensure all lifting equipment is:
- Fit for purpose
- Appropriately maintained
- Marked in order to minimise risk
Failure to comply with the LOLER guidelines can result in significant or even fatal injuries occurring.
Our team of experienced engineers can help ensure your tail lifts and accessories comply with the latest guidelines by:
- Regularly conducting thorough tail lift inspections in line with the latest stipulations
- Providing weight testing checks and services
- Carrying out winch testing