Passenger Tail Lifts
Taking care of all your passenger tail lift needs
Are you searching for a tail lift, have one that needs fitting or perhaps your existing tail lift needs repairing?
We’ve been supplying, installing and repairing tail lifts for commercial and mobility vehicles, plus other ancillary equipment, such as ramps and winches, for more than 40 years.
Thanks to our extensive expertise, we’re approved by all of the major manufacturers and our team of tail lift services engineers is made up of the most highly-skilled engineers around.
With comprehensive UK coverage, we’ll visit your site at your convenience, which allows your business to operate as usual and eliminates downtime created by having to move your vehicles. Our highly-trained engineers provide 24/7 emergency roadside breakdown assistance, typically reaching the scene within 90 minutes, wherever you are in the UK. Alternatively, we can repair your tail lift at our state-of-the-art tail lift centre.
Our tail lift services also include:
- Tail lift fitting – all make and models
- Tail lift repairs and servicing – all makes and models
- Thorough statutory examinations, including LOLER and weight tests using accredited testing equipment
- Vehicle type approval and certifications
- Supplying and installing:
- Wheelchair tracking, restraints and steps
- Shutters, curtains and loadlock restraints
- Landing legs and demount docking
- Vehicle overhauls
Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER) weight testing
Safe and successful lifting operations largely depend on the continued safety of the lifting equipment and accessories that are being used.
All lifting equipment, including tail lifts, must be thoroughly examined in accordance with the latest LOLER guidelines, which are designed to ensure all lifting equipment is:
- Fit for purpose
- Appropriately maintained
- Marked in order to minimise risk
Failure to comply with the LOLER guidelines can result in significant or even fatal injuries occurring.
Our team of experienced engineers can help ensure your tail lifts and accessories comply with the latest guidelines by:
- Regularly conducting thorough tail lift inspections in line with the latest stipulations
- Providing weight testing checks and services
- Carrying out winch testing